- Keep your weight over your front thigh, knees over the toes.
- Press the ball of the working foot (outside leg) into the floor.
- Push off from the floor whilst maintaining the torso stabilized.
- Focus on your supporting hamstring stabilizing the front thigh.
- Lift up and down (torso stays still)
- Point your foot to the back
- Transfer your weight to the back leg
Knee release can be done facing the barre, with a single or double arms which requires more balance off the barre.
Enjoy and burn those calories!