Placement of the ball
- Place the ball mid thoracic spine
- Inner thighs are connected together for a greater abdominal contraction.
- Anchor your feet into the floor, by pressing down as you lift your head, neck and shoulders
Order of Exercises
1. Chest lift with the ball
2. Chest lift with single leg extension
3. Chest Rotation
Transition of Ball
Roll up and moving the ball into the hands, roll down onto the mat and position ball underneath the tail bone as you lift your hips.
4. Single toe dips
5. Single straight legs
6. Circles in external rotation of the hip
7. Double leg parallel toe dips
8. Hip Flexor and quad stretch
This section will take you around 5-7 minutes in a class setting.